Below are all the details you need to know about the special scholarship contest for students.
Students must submit a 3000 words essay about a badminton related experience, research, findings, discovery, or topic. The essay about badminton must be well researched, written in your own words, direct to the point, and factually correct. You should also include the impact of COVID 19 on badminton players and athletes all around the world. The best and winning essay will be featured on our blog and win $1000 as a prize bond for the scholarship.
Prerequisites & Eligibility
Participants must be students that are enrolled at an accredited university, college, or school at the time of submission. There’s no age limit but a document proof like the ID Card of the association might be required while submitting the essay.
- Must include your real name, age, grade, faculty, and name of the enrolled university, college, or school
- We accept MLA format essays.
- The essay must be 3000 words long.
- Must contain the critical points on how COVID 19 has affected the sport throughout the world.
- The essay must not be copied and written in your own words.
- Scholarships are non-renewable.
- Students without a valid document or transcript will be disqualified.
- Winners cannot exchange the prize for any other,
- The prize cannot be transferred to any person other than the winner himself/herself.
- Candidates must submit their essays before the end date or deadline.
- Our rules are subject to change in the near future.
How to send the essay
Please send us a mail at [email protected]